This product includes:
- Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition
- Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight
- Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass
Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition
Critically acclaimed Batman: Arkum Asylum returns with a remastered Game of the Year Edition, featuring 4 extra Challenge Maps.
The additional Challenge Maps include Crime Alley, Scarecrow Nightmare, Totally Insane and Nocturnal Hunter (both from the Insane Night Map Pack.)
- Gamers will move in the shadows, instigate fear amongst their enemies and confront The Joker and Gotham City's most notorious villains who have taken over the asylum. Using a wide range of Batman's gadgets and abilities, players will become the Invisible Predator and attempt to foil The Joker's demented scheme.
- Unleash brutal combos with the unique FreeFlow Combat System, move in the shadows as you become the Invisible Predator, and utilize Batman's detective skills and cutting-edge forensic tech.
- Investigate as Batman, the World's Greatest Detective, by solving intricate puzzles with the help of cutting edge forensic tools including x-ray scanning, fingerprint scans, 'Amido Black' spray and a pheromone tracker.
- Face off against Gotham's greatest villains including The Joker, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy and Killer Croc.
- Become the Invisible Predator, with Batman's fear takedowns and unique vantage point system to move without being seen and hunt enemies. Choose multiple takedown methods, including swooping from the sky and smashing through walls.
- Explore every inch of Arkham Asylum and roam freely on the infamous island, presented for the first time ever in its gritty and realistic entirety.
- Experience what it's like to be Batman using Batarangs, explosive gel aerosol, The Batclaw, sonar resonator and the line launcher.
- Unlock more secrets by completing hidden challenges in the world and develop and customize equipment by earning experience points.
- Enjoy complete superhero freedom in the environment with the use of Batman's grapnel gun to get to any place you can see, jump from any height and glide in any direction.
- The Game of the Year Editions features 4 extra Challenge Maps. The additional Challenge Maps are Crime Alley; Scarecrow Nightmare; Totally Insane and Nocturnal Hunter (both from the Insane Night Map Pack).
Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition
Batman: Arkham City builds upon the intense, atmospheric foundation of Batman: Arkham Asylum, sending players flying through the expansive Arkham City - five times larger than the game world in Batman: Arkham Asylum - the new maximum security "home" for all of Gotham City's thugs, gangsters and insane criminal masterminds. Featuring an incredible Rogues Gallery of Gotham City's most dangerous criminals including Catwoman, The Joker, The Riddler, Two-Face, Harley Quinn, The Penguin, Mr. Freeze and many others, the game allows players to genuinely experience what it feels like to be The Dark Knight delivering justice on the streets of Gotham City.
Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition includes the following DLC: Catwoman Pack, Nightwing Bundle Pack, Robin Bundle Pack, Harley Quinn’s Revenge, Challenge Map Pack and Arkham City Skins Pack.
Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition packages new gameplay content, seven maps, three playable characters, and 12 skins beyond the original retail release:
- Maps: Wayne Manor, Main Hall, Freight Train, Black Mask, The Joker's Carnival, Iceberg Long, and Batcave
- Playable Characters: Catwoman, Robin and Nightwing
- Skins: 1970s Batsuit, Year One Batman, The Dark Knight Returns, Earth One Batman, Batman Beyond Batman, Animated Batman, Sinestro Corps Batman, Long Halloween Catwoman, Animated Catwoman, Animated Robin, Red Robin and Animated Nightwing
Batman: Arkham Knight
The great finale to the Arkham series, Batman is up against the ultimate threat against the city he has sworn to protect. Scarecrow returns to unite a team of super villains, including the Penguin, Two-Face and Harley Quinn, to destroy Batman. Batman: Arkham Knight reveals Rocksteady's uniquely designed version of the Batmobile, which is drivable for the first time in the Arkham series. The inclusion of this legendary vehicle, combined with the fantastic gameplay of the Batman Arkham series, offers gamers the ultimate Batman experience as they battle through the streets and soar across the sky of the entirety of Gotham City.
Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass
This season pass for Batman: Arkham Knight delivers new content every month for 6 months, featuring new story missions, more supervillains invading Gotham City, new legendary Batmobiles, advanced challenge maps, alternative character skins, and new drivable race tracks.